Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manufacture, label, and analyze product.
- Organize and store all product and gasses according to safety and company standards.
- Record all data and results in specified forms with accuracy and on time.
- Maintain equipment and assist in ordering lab supplies.
- Cleans, assembles, disassembles, and replaces equipment as required.
- Tests functional performance of assembly.
- Maintains and monitors equipment as necessary to ensure continued accuracy.
- Performs 100 percent functional extractions of all cannabis material with the equipment in accordance with the accepted procedures.
- Records results on seed-to-sale software.
- Keeps department and surrounding areas clean and free of foreign object damage.
- Keeps supervisor advised of work status, workload, problems, and progress as related to work assignments.
- Technical Capacity.
- Learning Orientation.
- Time Management.
- Math skills
- Computer skills (i.e. MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of laboratory equipment
- Basic knowledge of lab procedures including analytical chromatography and wet chemistry.
- Strong documentation practices (i.e. Maintain lab notebook).
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors of Science or 2 years’ minimum of related experience/lab operations.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Previous lab experience.